...And it's a century...! :)

So..this is the 100th post on my blog :). Was going through what I wrote all this while...and the following posts are the ones I really like. Sadly,the comments arnt there anymore as Haloscan has been removed....

Intelligent Men = Dumb Women.

Mein aisa kyun hoon

After long hiatus

Lose to gain

Summers start

(Made this for the V-day)Continuing previous post

Its ok

Give a damn

Futility of hope

L square

This will be me?

When will I love me?

Art Of Detachment

Great Expectations

My Personal Rights

Choice to choose

Principle-1

Principle-2

Principle-3

Principle-4

If none was watching

Blank

Hmm...HR did u say?

Blinded by Fears

Fear in the Society


Not bad...:)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Not at all bad....now keep going....keep the counters ringing...and really, who cares who is looking?
Anonymous said…
100 blog entries !! being an HR person myself, I know HR people have a way with words ! but this much !
Anonymous said…
hey.. read ur comment on my blog.. :)
whr do u study ? and wat's wid this pg dat u wr talkin abt?
Anonymous said…
@ Mike - Bingo,mate..!It's been a real long time since we had a nice talk..looking forward to tht :)

@ Astha - Lol..yeh,am a lil more on the gregarious side of things :D. Replied to your second comment on ur blog :)
Anonymous said…
Wow !! I almost did the same today before I visted yours :) the only diff is that I embedded the links in my template to be there forever and not lost as I keep posting :)
Anonymous said…
@ Hirdu - Wow wow,I was planning to do the same with my template too :)...But instead of extending the whole thing by the post's length,I can simply link this post.Saves space,hai na ;)
Anonymous said…
Hmmm.. i read ur comment.. taarif ka shukriya.. :) Mujhe bhi tum funny aur interesting lagi isiliye tumhari is post pe apne comments ka record banane ka soch rahi hu ! ;)
Anonymous said…
Lage raho! :D
Anonymous said…
interesting writing..
wud love 2 just generally discuss life wid u..
Anonymous said…
diamond engagement ring Probaly you should read this. diamond engagement ring Hope this helps. See you next life. Buy diamond engagement ring now
Anonymous said…
loose diamonds Probaly you should read this. loose diamonds Hope this helps. See you next life. Buy loose diamonds now
Anonymous said…
texas holdem poker Probaly you should read this. texas holdem poker Hope this helps. See you next life. Buy texas holdem poker now
Anonymous said…
pet stairs Keyword doesn't matter

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.