Continuing the previous post...!

Continuing in the same line of thght as my previous post,here's what I scribbled while waiting for my PM to turn up.Silly - Yeah.But matters nevertheless :).

Will you love me
If I spill sauce on your favourite suit?

Would you love me
If I wiped blank your favourite CD?

Would you still care
If I rammed your car into the wall?

Would you hug me
If I crashed your comp?

Would you like me
If I burn your photo album?

Would I still mean the world to you
If I wake you up in the midnight to make me a sandwich?

Would you still love me,dear
If I did everything you hated?

Would you scold me
If I knock down your Granny's antique piece?

Can I count on you to hold me,
Everytime I stumble?

Can I expect to be loved
Everytime I commit a mistake?

Can I fall back on you
To teach me,guide me and not scold me?

Would you make me feel silly,
Everytime I cried during a movie?
Would you cry with me instead?

Can I dream of you loving me,
Inspite of all my misgivings and faults?

Will you please allow me to cuddle upto you
Even after I make you angry?Umm?

Would you please let me hold your hand
After a major tiff?

Can I sing you our favt song
When you feel it's all over?

Can I just be around
Loving and hugging you?

Can I love you,
Even if you dont want me to?

Will you be there,
When I feel I've nothing left to offer?

Can you just be there,dear......?


Ps:- Offtrack,had an awesome day today @ Off.The senior consultant was so impressed with my design report,she not only asked me to make a presentation for other trainees,but is also taking me to the Accenture Workshop with her tomm. :D :D :D.Yay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.