Mein aisa kyun hoon...??

I bet everyone must've at some point in their life wondered about it.

Why am I like this?

- I think I know what I want,but then why do I seem to be confused?
- Why dont I spend money on cosmetics and accessories?
- Why do I love food so muccchhhh??
- Why dont I like chocolate faced guys?
- Why do I always start studying from the last chapters?
- Why do I go to sleep the moment I feel I'm almost there with my syllabus?
- Why do I find gals who talk about their BFs and guys who talk about their sports car vain?
- Why do I underestimate my appetite and order a small pizza?
- Why do I start giving sermons at the drop of the hat (Now,dont all of nod your heads!)
- Why cant I be cool about the fact that guys CAN wear brown shoes over black pants?
- Why do I drift into my own world the moment my gang starts gossiping in the canteen?
- Why can't I sit still in the Fin class?
- Why do I ALWAYS argue with the HR faculty about HR policies?
- Why do I think of starting my own fast food chain in Ops class?
- Why dont my gal cousins like me?(Err,ok,I shouldn't have given them a cold stare when they asked me about Tulsi's bahu's future action regarding her ex-BF and current Husband!!)
- Why dont I think dancing like crazy is a way to relax and chilling out??!!
- Why do I keep quite when I should be talking and vice versa?
- Why do I open my mouth in the first place!!!
- Why do I think of myself as a die-hard romantic person when I find roses and gifts boring?
- Why do I keep putting myself in risky,troublesome situations?
- Why do I cry and laugh so easily?
- Why cant I accept and live with the fact that I'm good at times?
- Why do I forgive others so easily but find it hard to forgive myself?
- Why do I feel am God' favourite child,the one who He keeps testing,day in and day out?
- Why do I relate with boys better than with gals,yet my best friend is a sweet lady?
- Why inspite of loving dance,I prefer dancing by myself,rather in a party or disco?
- Why do I keep talking to myself so much??!

Am damn sure I've more to add to the list,it's just that I have a exam tomm....and my books are giving me that,"You didnt do me justice" kinda looks.Why do I feel things around converse with me?!? Why do I think so much???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.