After a long hiatus......

Was talking to Aks today when he asked me to post a poem on the Creative Corner thread on pg.com.I told him I stopped writing and he asked why?...And I asked myself ,indeed,why?

Life's too good to let one incident take it all away from you...so here comes one,after a long time.As always,dedicated to the Kid mod :).

Face the Sunshine

I sit here all alone,in the open air
With the feelings of hurt and despair
For all the things that went haywire
Things which pull me deeper into the mire.

I struggle to make myself free
Against the tears and the misery
I realise,the more I fight,the more I lose
A quiet submission is what I choose.

When I prepare for it to sweep me in
A deep cry rises from within
'Don't give up on me',I hear
A plea arising from the Heart of Fear.

Fear that I may forget to smile
Forget that this may last just a while
While I choose to cry,Life passes by
Why cant it take along my sorrow,my sigh?

But I may choose to forget
All the pain this Love had beget
And carry on just fine
Welcome with a smile,the Rising Sunshine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.