This will be me (?)

At lunch today,all the trainees were discussing where we would see ourselves few years down the line.Of course,this question was already posed to us by our Project Manager on our first day but the answers then were the rehearsed,'politically correct' ones.

Today the answers were different.Some were frank enough to say,"No idea".Some said the usual "Job-marriage-kids".I surprised myself with my answer.My answer was different too,from the first time.I said something like this :-

"Few years down the line,I see myself walking all alone.People will come and go.But none will stay.They will either race ahead or lag behind.But none will match their pace with mine.All my pals will still be there,and I'll still be lonely.Life for me will be work or no work ( not more work ;) ).Nothing more,nothing less.I dunno if I'll be smiling more often then,but I sure would be complaining less for, I shall live the way I want to."


Baap re...mom wouldnt like to hear this...

Comments

Anonymous said…
my 2nd within an hour.
darn did u make dat 1st impression on me gr8.. :)
i lyk d attitude.
wud hv loved yeah 2 hv u around

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Dazed