Summer sun shines :))

Alright! So,after many haan and naa and confusion,I've decided to do my summers at Middle Earth Consultancy (na,I dont blame u if u didnt hear abt it :)) ).Actually chucked up Tata Teleservices and an opening in Russia(! Beat tht ! lol)

Tata was a no-no anyways.They wanted something to so with pay-roll computation n all tht,and I'm least intrested in that clerical side of HR.

The Russian thing was cool though.$200 stipend,your own place in the office,free accomadation and performance bonus.The profile was that of a recruiting personnel.Had to work as a consultant assistant and take interviews frm candidates et al.70% junta asked me to go for it.International exposure,paid holiday..many reasons were cited.I would've gone for it,if I didnt manage anything decent here.Anyways,an Indian,knowing jack abt russia,hiring russians for the job,didnt sound that comfy to me.

And finally what do I land up with? Neither an MNC/big brand/phoren company,but a consultancy doing well for itself in the south.The profile was what made me decide in its favour.The interns would be required to develop training programs for a client of theirs.I would've no superior for help.Only the company's Training manager for their requirements and guidance from the Consultancy.What gave me the kick,other than getting to do my own thing,was that I get to design a training program for the company and it's gonna be implemented by them for their employees :D! And add to it,if I develop the program upto the said standard/benchmark,I get an International certification as a certified Training Analyst :D :D! Well,well...I feel,I need to know more about the certification and details,but that's what the company rep told me when they came for the test.

I wanted to be in the Training and Devp side of HR and getting my first break right in this field is awesome for me :).Yeah,I do feel lil sad when rest of my gang ended up with big names like Franklin Templeton,Cafe Coffee Day,ICICI and HDFC Asset Management,but wth,at the end of the summers I can look back and say I did SOMETHING this summers!! :) (Though my gang pities the company whose training program I'll design,lol )

And last but not the least.Few people who helped me take this decision :-
1.Nikhil (A BIG hug to ya :) )
2.Ronjan (Same to you,too,sweetheart :) )
3.Suhail (Yours,when you promise to come down to Hyd :P ).

Rock On and Risk it ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.