Mind over No Matter

This sem,the Profs have their hands full thanks to your's truly.Am not attending classes properly or worse,turning up late for them,skipping my tests,not paying attention to the class,playing games on my cell,munching bourbons in the class and even distributing them to my gang!I dont turn up at the Dean's office when he calls me for some conference or the other.Projects,assignments,presentations...everything is started and ended a day before.Man,I'm bored.Just 45 more days to go,the Sem II will be done.Thank God.

I sleep at odd hours,get up odd hours and stay busy,God knows doing what.What a vegetable existence,man!Took up chinese classes,but just when the course was getting over,chucked it.Bored again.That's one helluva crazy language.Wo shi pu xihuan hanyu!!! And the way one writes it is even more crazy!Me no marrying no bruce lee,so chill there.

That's Indiscipline Personified.The II sem of MBA is getting to me.I simply hate my books.I hate my subjects,save for Business Research Methods.But I would credit it to the awesome Prof we have,for tht.Afta every class,we get to make our questionnaires and exchange amongst ourselves and analyse how we could've done better.I never knew one could conduct research in more than 15 formats!!! The rest are all..blah blah and more blah blah.

I hate absolute authority.Simply detest it.Lemme know my job and leave me alone.Dont keep poking in or breathing down my neck.Or better still,do it for yourself if you are so particular abt it!The Dean wants me to be there everytime some event is coming up.Be there and slog it out.Now he needs me for the Convocation ceremony organization. Enough done.I'm not doing anything.Neither am I doing anything for the annual cultural fest this dec end.Take a hike.

I badly need a break.The 2 weeks before summers.....I GOTTA DO SOMETHING THEN!!!!!! I dont want to join the company with a jaded and worn out cerebral hemisphere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.