Let 'em come...

These days my life,if had to be described in two words,would be - Perfect Disaster.

The Gang is losing all focus and cohesiveness it had during the first sem.Somehow,am managing to hold them all together.But finally,my temper flew off the handle the other day,and our bad vibes showed during the marketing presentation today.

These days when I try to catch some sleep and if the nap extends beyond 4 hours,I have my eyes paining and head groaning.

My two most active mail accounts get tampered with.One has its password changed,the other has all the mails deleted.

I lost the invitation card for 'Aakriti'-The Cultural fest .My close pal was at the drums for the rock show.Now,I cant even enter without the card.

Room's in a royal mess.Misplaced the list of clients I had to contact for SAP.

Great going.Still 4 more days for the New Year.Let it all come.And to Hell with each one of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.