8 bahane karke....

One great thing about Blogosphere is Tags :)). When u dunno wht to blog abt,here comes a tag to ur rescue :D.

Surbhi, the lovely one, has tagged me. She's intrested in knowing 8 things I'd want in my "Partner in Crime" - P.I.C (tht's wht I prefer calling "him" ;) ).

  1. Knows what to talk and when to talk! He should sense the situation and act accordingly.
  2. Loves food and loves to cook/experiment with it. (Btw, I jus discovered Upma + Sauce and Butterscotch + Choc sauce are good combos. Infact, anything with Choc sauce on it is good, what say, LLVP? ;) )
  3. We shouldn't have to seek permission from each other to do things. As in,if a pal is in town, I can invite him over without thinking what will my P.I.C think. If he feels like going for a trek, he can. No restrictions whatsoever. As long as we know abt each other's whereabouts, P.I.C can be in Honolulu for all I care..! :D
  4. Should be able to deal with my mood swings using the right techniques ;).
  5. Should tease, pull my leg, make my life difficult with his antics! :))
  6. Simply hug and cry when he feels like. I'd always want him to share his anger, fraustrations, disappointments, failures with me.
  7. Have no hangups when it comes to helping around with homely chores. Mil baatke kaam karenge :P
  8. Shouldnt think twice before holding my hand infront of his pals. Rather introduce me as "Meet my Angel!" (Wow!!!)
Short and sweet na :)

Am really intrested in knowing abt P.I.C of the foll folks. Puneet,Ranj & Ranjan are already tagged, so remn:-

  1. Vipul (u knew this was coming ;) )
  2. Mike
  3. Subbu (Gotcha!! :D)
  4. Girish (Puhleez,blog!!!)
  5. Hirdu



© Zarine.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is some target for your accomplice..
:-P
Anonymous said…
Untagged half way ... i.e. 4 characs written...y am i delaying ...well I am trying to be truthful this time ...no fiction.... :)
Anonymous said…
*Sigh*. Not fair!!! I have been ducking this one for a while now...and you've just ensured that I will have to bring out all the dark truths into the public domain! Oh well, it'll have to wait for the exams to get over at any rate :D.
Anonymous said…
Should be able to deal with my mood swings using the right techniques ;).

Please elaborate :P
Anonymous said…
hi.. your imaginery guy sounds good.. Hope you will get to this man someday..
Nice blog too.. Keep it up
Anonymous said…
@ point #2, you really tried THAT !!! oh...the tag....just noticed :D
Anonymous said…
awwww..some of the points r so cuuuteee!!!
i hope someone lyk that is waiting for you somewhere:)
Anonymous said…
kewl . nice combination you looking for.

maybe too nice to be. anyways hope you catch some rare piece of that sort.
Anonymous said…
@ Manish,sainath n paddy - Arey! What's so difficult abt the list? Simple lil fun isnt all tht difficult to have :)

@ Mike and vipul - Yay..thanks for posting :)

@ Hirdu - Remn list done?

@ Shruti - Thanks dearie :)

@ uRmad - Yeh,but didnt try the 2 combos together :P. Waiting for ur post :)
Anonymous said…
Upma and chocolate sauce??? :|

I'm at a loss for words...
Anonymous said…
@ Ranj - So am I. :| I meant Tomato Sauce da!! :))
Anonymous said…
:( Not able to find 4 more....I think I will be happy even if only 4 are arranged.
Anonymous said…
PIC...Sounds cool...may be try listing out the top 8 donts in your PIC...Would definitely like to see that but this is not a tag though...any ways good list and by the way yeah butterscotch and chocoloate sauce go well together...Bye Take care...MT
Anonymous said…
Hi…I’m Roy, just start the journey in the blog-world. New..... so learning the tricks by peeping in others blog without any prior permission (sorry for that!!).

Nice lines, "As I write on the sand, the sea shall sweep them away. Still my thoughts lie there, embracing every wave which comes my way."...very touchy!!

Heii, why not take a look to my blog: (http://comeonroy.blogspot.com/) & tell me where I need to improve. Most important, maybe you can also get something new & interesting stuff…..maybe!!
Hoping to hear you..
Roy
Anonymous said…
I came...I saw...n I loved it :)
Anonymous said…
I came ...I saw....n I loved it :)
Anonymous said…
Hey just sent u an interesting mail on yahoo.co.in ID. Check it fast! :-) And yeah, welcome! :-)
Anonymous said…
kya hua did u find some one of that description that you forgot about your blog...
Anonymous said…
i am sure these r just a few and there is more to it :P
Anonymous said…
Suprising that there is no poetry? Thought poetry was very romantic.
Anonymous said…
@ MT - Top 8 Donts. Hmm. Good idea,will do :)

@ Roy - Thanks and welcome to the blogosphere :)

@ invertedmoron - Lol,am glad mate :)

@ Simba - Sooper idea lady :)

@ paddy - Lol, nahi yaar..writer's block,thts all :)

@ farhan - U bet right, pal :)

@ Hiren - Poetry?? Ahem..no, I've recently seen some attempts at poetry and must admit they were pretty cute ;).
Anonymous said…
Err! oops!! you said "Partners in Crime".I never consider sex as a crime
Just in case you wish to perform this sin..i am best person to play the protagonist
Anonymous said…
read your blog very interesting keep it up

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Choice to choose.