Of todays and tomorrows

Har pal yahan jeebhar jiyo,
Jo hai samaa,kal ho na ho...

I always thought,Be patient.If not now,sometime in the future.I remember postponing every lil joy,thinking I would live it sometime later.And I realise how unfair I was to myself and my life.Maybe patience is a virtue and pays it's own dividends,but I dont think I'm anymore intrested in investing in it.

Abhi life for me is-right here,right now.If it doesnt pay now,I dont care.I might as well as leave for my heavenly trip before God sanctions my share of goodies.Eeks,I sound like some cancer-stricken patient in some god-damn hindi movie :)).

Man,yeh to bahut senti post ho gaya.
Gotta lighten up the atmosphere....Lol,who better than the kids in this matter?? :)).My lil cuz is just abt to start his UKG.Janaab ka promotion hogaya.From LKG to UKG.So aunt was teaching him the alphabet and some spellings.She asked him,"Spell Egg." Our hero thinks and thinks and replies,"A,b,c,d,....x,y,z".Aunt said,"I asked for the Egg spelling,not the alphabet" . Hero answers,"Choose from them!!!" .LOL :))

Signing off on this happy note.

Live for the moment :).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.