"Breaking News!!"


Our Bureau Report.

Reporting from Pummyland.

Miss.Z has turned a new leaf! Yes,you heard it right!! She's reporting to the classes dot on time,completing projects and assignments way before deadline,spending less time online and even sharing her lunch ! :D

We caught up with her and this what she had to say ,"Yeah,I'm feeling good about my life these days,hence the change :)."

Any specific reason?
"I did a SWOT analysis,and discovered how better off I was compared to my colleagues and my world is happy.So,it reflects on my moods too."

How long is this gonna last,if we can ask....?
"With me,you never know. :D"

Anything else for our readers?
"Umm,yeah.Wanna share this lil writing I read the other day :-

Every morning the Deer wakes up and knows that it has to run faster than the fastest deer,or else it'll be killed by the Lion.

Every morning the Lion wakes up and knows that it has to run faster than the slowest deer,or it'll have to starve.

At the end of the day,it doesnt matter if you are the Deer or the Lion;When the Sun's up,you'd better get running!"

:) "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.