Psycho ka Analysis!


"Hum Hain Iss Pal Yahan,Jaane ho kal Kahan.."....Man!! Awesome song by Rehman!!!! He rulez!!! I'm simply in love with this one!

And today was the day I was looking forward to since past 1 week.The coll conducts a Psychometric Test for all the students and then we gotta go to the Student Counsellor and get the feedback on our 'personalities'.Oh k,so I was really eager to know what she would say about me.Every fella was with her for aaram se 20 mins,some were even crying :shock: .Khair,I waited and waited .And then my chance came :D.

SC:- Yeah,Zarine.This wont take much time.
(Why does it sound like the familiar doc line."This wont hurt much" ;) )
Z:- No probs Ma'am.I have plenty of time on hand :D.
Sc:- No,no.What I meant was,yours is a very normal profile.No problems to discuss/counsel.(Pffffttttttttt.......nikal gayi na poori hawa!!!)
Z:- Normal??!!! No way! I mean,look at this sheet....everything is marked in the middle....I'm confused,that's what it means,right?
Sc:- No,it means,you have well balanced outlook.
(No!!!! This cant be happening to me!!!! )
Z:- Ma'am,they OUGHT to be a problem!!! Mebbe we can discuss each response in detail??(Plz plz)
Sc:- (Smiles) What's your problem,kid?
Z:- (shrugs) I came here thinking mine would be the longest session.I'm this complex being,split personality,difficult to be with....
Sc:-(Starts laughing) Whoever told you that?
Z:-(With a helpless expression) I've lived with that notion all my life!!!! Now dont take that away from me!!! I'm a problem Kid!!!!!!
Sc:-(Amused) Look Zarine.Can we take this up later? We got other students waiting.....I dont understand wht's bothering you...
Z:- Ma'am...it's so boring to be normal (ROFC :(( ).Why dont I have a problem ?:((...I need therapy !!
Sc:- Fine Lady,meet me on tuesday.We talk abt this so called 'problem' of urs in detail,fine?
Z:- Ok :(.

And me leaves the room with my boring,normal,regular self....Sigh,life is tough,nobody understands..!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.