Maine dil se kaha,
Dhoond laana khushi.
Nasamjh laya ghum,
To yeh ghum hi sahi.

Bechara kahan jaanta hai,
Khalish hai yeh kya Khlaa hai.
Shaher bharki khushi se,
Yeh dard mera bhalaa hai.
Jashn yeh raaz na aaye,
Mazaa to bas ghum mein aaya hai...

Tht's one lovely song from Rog.

Waise wht am I doing at 6 in the morn? :D....BTW,I got up at 4! Beat tht...an accomplisment by itself! But had no choice,had too much on hands to complete.
To continue on some more stuff abt my morns (Bored,already,eh? :D )...this is wht happens every regular morn:-

"Zarine..."
"Umm?"
"Get up dear,it's 7.30"
"Umm.yeah"

At 7.45
"Zaru..."
"Umm,yeah yeah,gettin up."
"You'll get late sweetheart"
"One more sec plz".

At 8.00
"ZARINE!!!!!!Better get up now or no lunch for u!!!" (Omigosh,no food??!!)
"Damn!I'm up,stop shouting!"

And,btw,that aint a dialogue between mom/dad and me.It's between Me and me! I'm indeed a sight by myself in these morns ;).

Chalo,gotta get back and add final touches to my "Forex Reserves In India" Presentation today...wht sad life,get up early for RBI! :(.

Comments

ranjan said…
Nice :)), sento at 6 in the morning...kucch toh vaanda hai :))
Lady Z said…
Ron sweetheart,U call tht a sento post?Am glad I fulfilled ur wish,without even realising abt it :))

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.