Through good times and the bad ones....

I've been feeling very strongly about one issue since the past few days.How important it is to be good/polite/mature/serious all the time???

I mean,at times it gets to you!You simply shout at someone,tell someone something bad only to regret it later.And that person doesnt forgive you.You wonder,if he/she really knew you enough,to let one incident change the perception.And if it's worth having such people in your life.Constantly explaining and justifying your actions to someone,waiting for approval and forgiveness.Thinking you might lose the people who matter,just coz you did something wrong...Why cant you feel secure,that irrespective of what happens,or what you do,your friends wont misunderstand you,and they wont ditch you.Why be anxious round the clock?

How often can we allow people around us to make mistakes?How tolerable are we?Can we still love someone if they did things we detest?Is love all about being goody-goody all the time and deserting the person the moment a bad trait shows up?Is that 'love' in the first place?

I have loads of pals.But I know deep within,very few of them are the real gems.No matter what I say/do,they'll know the real me and stick around.I dont have to justify myself to them.I can shout and abuse and kick and they'll take it all like a wall (Of course,only to return it back later :)) )....but come to think of it,how low is the threshold of mistake tolerance.How easy it is to blast someone,and how often I do that.

I wish I was more tolerant.But then again,why cant I allow myself to be mean and bad to someone? Why do I have to be good to everyone? I needn't be.Mebbe,that's the way I choose to be.But then again,what if I was no more the person I am.What if I failed,never answered SMSes and mails,never smiled at anyone,was mean round the clock.How many of my pals would stay by? I wonder...





And what if they walk out,only to return.Will I take them back....??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.