Khamoshi..:(

Today I was silent for 10 straight hours.I know,miraculous.But well,that's what your field can do to you,if you are soooo into it :.Resorted to SMSes for a while,but after all,how many SMSes can one send?

I've had so much of these training sessions that I can sleepwalk in case I've to give one!

Everybody around was smoking during the break.All the guys and the gals and my boss too! Was wondering how many did it coz they enjoyed it,or coz peer pressure or coz of stress.And would I ever succumb to it?

Yesterday I downloaded "Kabhi mein kahoon" from Lamhe.The first song from my childhood,which introduced me to the world of romance....I'm still in love with this song.And the movie was amazing too.The way Sridevi gets the man she idolised all her life as her life partner,and the song begins with the same line,"Sapna mera sach hogaya.."

Lovely song.Absolutely lovely.Makes you want to fall in love so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.