Aaraam Se...:)

Holidayyysss....ummmm...the time when you feel utterly dispensable! Since my sems ended on 5th, I've been doing nothing.Absolutely nothing.

My schedule -

Day begins at 1.30-2 pm. Nobody shouts,thankfully!Am at peace with myself,so allow myself to sleep as much as I want to :D.Breakfast (Yeah,MY breakfast) follows.Then Dad wants me to join him for lunch.I dont mind :D.

Around 4-5 realise I need to do some work atleast!So,make tea for momz n addz...Deed for the day done :D. Watch TV,read the papers till 8...Dinner and then surf the Net till 2-3 am.Go to sleep.And repeat the above next day....but today I went shopping too,so had my share of outing.Bought an aquarium today.4 days of hols down,another 4 to go before mah Summers begin.

Yawwnnn.......had too many grapes in the eve,feeling 'high' :)).

Sleeping,dining and lazing all day along
Swaying to the Bryan Adam's song
Flavouring days with all things sweet and spice
Man,life sure looks rosy,cosy and nice.

Zai Jiang! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.