The Day it was Mom's B'day :)

Today is Momma's b'day (grin)...and I took over the kitchen(I grin,others dont) ...and I did a pretty decent job (Everybody's grinning)

My bestest pal had come over,and Boy,she rem'bered it was Mom's b'day!!! Here's where the real difference arises.People who care,remember and take time out.Time is a function of importance.

We zeroed on Pav Bhaji and Caramel Pudding.Initially I tght,Mom likes Butterscotch cake...but me dunno how to make it :(.What if we bake a regular cake and ice it with Butterscotch icecream? :D.Well,the idea wasnt appreciated,so we settled for the Pudding.

Err..initially,Mom had to help out in the kitchen.Me was,as usual,bawling away some song.Marc Antony's "You sang to me".I went on and on,till Mom gave me the "Why are u doing this to us?" look and said,"It's ok.U dont have to sing back to me!" Hmm,fine.Wont sing :(.

The day passed off,thankfully,without any major event.Nothing burned/over cooked.No mess.The dishes tasted as they should've :D.

Whtever,but Momma,you deserve the highest honours for having and bringing up and handling a kid like me without losing your sanity :).May God bless you with a long life,and may God bless me too,to make your dreams come true :).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Dazed