Not my fault.Trust me!!

It's funny. Or ironical. Or something like that.

The speed with which we make up our minds or form opinions, judgements, impressions and conclusions only to be proven wrong. I mean, heck...what's the hurry? For all you know, that person was just having a bad day, and isnt all that mean. And man, c'mon, who the hell are we to pass a judgement on anyone at all? But why am I posting this....I wanted to write something else..!

O yeh. Doc says "why dont u let ur vocal cords rest? After all,everybody deserves some peace,including your tongue." Umm..k...no big deal there...I'll keep shut,till my silence makes my vocal cords scream. And am under all kinda drugs and medication,coz of various contradictory ailments. You name it, and I dont have it. It's just a throat infection. Or so I think. Nose is blocked,but keeps running now and then. I feel so damn feverish, but the boring thermometer reads 'Below Normal'. I lie down to rest and my mind is racing with thoughts. I get up to do something and I'm brain dead. So, I decide..the best (and the safest) way is to blabber on my blog. Atleast it wont give me queer looks.

So,what was I saying anyway? Yeh. Umm? I dont think I was saying anything important. Though I feel I started with doing just that, but it no longer seems important. The point is...Freedom of speech!! YESH!! (aww...i didnt intend tht 'H' to be there...but am too lazy to backspace it,so kindly bear)

If I cant talk...i can type..and if I cant type..then,mebbe I'd talk(?)..Or mebbe I shld simply do nothing...Vipul has already lost his mind chattin with me...He was the only one I counted on to match my wavelength in this state...Sigh. I hope he recovers soon.

Comments

Anonymous said…
It's the 93% rule. We decide 93% of what we feel about someone before that person even says anything... It sucks...and knowing this, I try to refrain from passing judgemt, but the fact remains that this is the way life is...

By the way, in times like this, try looking on the funnier sides of life at B-school. That is the series I am currently on :D

Cheers! And cheer up!
Anonymous said…
Hey Zarine,
You really seem to be in quite a queer mood. I would say that's a good sign because all geniuses are queer to some extent ;)
So you are on your way to becoming a genius.May the force be with you.(I know this is sounding really corny).
Also, I definitely agree with what you have said about jumping to conclusions and judging people.
Anonymous said…
i guess its human psyche to be in the comfort zone as soon as possible, n it tries to create opinions abt others before they could even act.
I see u hving tough time with a heavy head ;-) ... wishing u a speedy recovery..
Anonymous said…
use as much the MBA jargon u want, but the bottom line is

U have lost it :P
or rather i wud say u never had it :P

and about my losing my mind..
yes i have lost a bit

bt i challenge anybody around...
talk to her for 10 minutes whn she is in this state and u'll start losing :D

so better watch out....!!!
Anonymous said…
@ Mike - Lol..ur series is sure hilarious,mate :)

@ Sameer - Aisa kya?? Amen :))

@ trash-u - Mebbe. And am puurfeerctly fine now :D

@ Vipul - Grrrrrrrrrr....!

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.