New Year Beckons.


Ah! That time of the year when you get into the retrospective mode. One more year has gone by. Every year has its own discoveries and disappointments. Learning experiences by all means.



Not getting senti and all that...just few people who stood out were:-





Without doubt, my Discovery of the Year has been this
guy.

Comeback of the Year goes to him.

Put your hands together for the Achiever of the Year.

Controversy of the Year goes to her

Please welcome my senior who graduated this year,and is partially responsible for my MBA at ICFAI thru his guidance :)

Here's someone who's taught me a thing or two this year. Thanks mate :)

As I move on to be a part of this next year, I hope the best wishes of my pals stays with me, all along. :)

Yeah,this is for you dude..not linking ur stuff..but u know,you mean a hell lot. The hot chocolate which is incidentally hot,still makes me smile :).

Each year teaches us some lessons. I hope, my dear readers, this year teaches ya the good lessons the nice way :).

Take Care and God Bless.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dear Zarine,
Of course, all of ouor best wishes are with you, always!!!
And yeah, Happy New Year!!!
Anonymous said…
Happy new year dear!!!

have a great year ahead!!

take care
Anonymous said…
Happy New Year Zarine!
Anonymous said…
Wishing you a happy new year...
Anonymous said…
Happy New Year :)
Anonymous said…
a very Happy New year to u :)

btw gud publicity :D

btw again, "As I move on to be a part of this next year"
and i moved on, not to be a part of "ur this" this year :D
Anonymous said…
Yay!! happy new year to all of you too :D

Kon?? - Publicity nahi yaar..:P just giving things their due :)
Anonymous said…
Happy new yr, Zar Kumar :))
Anonymous said…
Happy New Year...: )
Anonymous said…
Wish you a Wonderful, Peaceful, Beautiful, Pockets-full, Love-full, Friends-full, Bike\Car-tank-full, Parties-full, Beer-full.. sorry Cheerful,
Workfull..oops.. Workless (workless with pockets-full ;-)
NEW 2006.. ;-)
ENJOY LiFE !!
.. seems u really searched ghoooghle for tat pic.. ;-). me rite?
Anonymous said…
@ Ranjan,Manish and Pyro - Thanks :)

Yeh..that pic comes courtesy Google :D

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Choice to choose.