Bare truth.

Most of my batchmates are getting married/engaged these days. As usual,the common ritual involves the Guy's folks coming over to 'see' the Girl and her folks. One of my friend, A , had one such meeting at her place. She's one heck of a strong headed girl. This is the dialogue between her and her mom,

Mom :- Look at you!!
A :- What?
Mom :- Apply little more make up madam!! That pimple is too obvious!
A :- No,I wont.
Mom :- DO AS I SAY!
A :- See mom, if he chooses to live with me,he has to take me as I am. After marriage am not gonna powder the pimple everyday for him!!

Within my heart, I broke into a mini dance. Yay Gal,way to go. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Spunky gal, I say!!!
May her tribe flourish. We sure need more of such people around.
Anonymous said…
I like that! :) I can identify with A very well.. I prefer looking natural rather than wear tons of make-up! Your friend definitely ROCKS!
Anonymous said…
cool gal A! I broke into a mini-dance reading ur post!
Anonymous said…
First time here. Refreshingly candid. Which school?
Anonymous said…
@ Sameer - U bet..I wish folks didnt 'make themselves up' to marofy impressions.

@ Insidemamind - :D..All my pals rock..:D

@ Mistress of Magic - Lol...danced like none's watching? ;)

@ Richik - Thanks,it's ICFAI Business School,Hyd. :)
Anonymous said…
He he....

I have a question...
Why do girls paint their faces red blue and white anyway????

;-)

PS: Blog skin changed.. I need a reivew :)
Anonymous said…
guys better start taking as we are!

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Dazed