Sorry.

How I hate this word.Sorry! Not coz being apologetic is wrong,but it hardly means one is being apologetic!!
It's just a way to save your skin.Utter it and go scot free.And you know,the best part is this line:- "I said, I'm sorry! Wht more do you want me to do?" Yeh!! Just that word of yours can make up for all the pain n hurt the other person has gone through.Moreover,tht person should be grateful to you for that!


Why dont people mean it when they say it? If you cant stop yourself from repeating it,why do you say it then?Can't you simply say,"I'll try not to do this again"? Nopes.Coz that's committing yourself.U'd rather say Sorry and get done with it.No wonder,I've begun to abhor promises too.

Then they are people who dunno how to handle 'sorry's'.The first category would get all apologetic themselves! "Arey,it's ok yaar! Koi baat nahi!"..Easily forgive the other person.

And there is the second category. I'm sure,each one of us would've faced them sometime or the other. You say Sorry and they say,"Of course not! Why will YOU be sorry! It's wasnt YOUR fault,right?? I was the fool who expected you'd do it..I should be sorry..why will YOU be sorry!" You know,they want to take you on a guilt trip,keep taunting till you feel miserable and then reluctantly accept your apologies.This variety makes the whole process even less desirable.

All in all,everybody makes mistakes.Most of them can be forgiven.But if that the 'Sorry' aint heartfelt,spare yourself the ordeal.And please,learn to forgive.Dont make it more difficult for the other person.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.