Grrrr.!

AT times,you wish you can simply throttle some people to death!!!!!!!!!!

You do so much,and people dont even have the time/courtesy to acknowledge! Wht was tht ancient Indian saying ," Nekki kar,kuwe mein daal"..Do the deed and forget about it.

WHY WHY WHY?? As if doing things doesnt take up your time and resources! Do it,and then grin and bear it. The other person takes it for granted. And shamelessly will turn to you ,if it has to be done again! And you will do,coz after all you arnt supposed to turn down tht person.

One royal kick on his a** the first time, will ensure that next time around he doesnt take your services for granted!!

Seriously the concept of selfless service makes me laugh. You do things coz u like to do them.You derive pleasure/happiness/satisfaction frm it.You are serving some or other need of yours through it.Be it physical or emotional.Just because monetary benefit isnt involved doesnt mean it's 'selfless service'.

I really dunno wht's wrong in taking care of your needs.Why people try to veil it under some fancy name or the other.Why cant they simply say,"I do it coz I like it" or "I do it because it makes me happy". No, rather it's "I do it coz it's my responsibilty" / "I do it coz they need me".

Bah! Half the time I dont understand why this world functions the way it does.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.