Hats off ..:)


So very often when you want to give up on your dreams,you come across people who've made it. Through sheer determination and perseverance. People who had faith in themselves,and took the required steps to convert dreams into reality.

Of all the people I know,I admire very few.The ones who made it where I couldnt.The ones who did what I couldnt.The ones who repeatedly beat their own successes and dont rest on the past laurels.

Folks for whom the deed matters more than the word.People who live it in the spirit,not in the letter.

I wish I could be like them.More action oriented.More driven.More successful.

I saw 'Robots' the other day,and the movie had an awesome line :-

"If you dont fight for your dreams,they'll haunt you all your life".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.