Music time

Hola! Step 1 over...I start Step 2 today. Yipee!

I decided to organize my huge music collection and while at it...I decided to create playlists. The first one to form, of course, was the romantic songs (Nikhil - stop wincing)

Here's the English collection of romantic songs. Not in any particular order...not even alphabetical:-

  1. I don't want to miss a thing - Aerosmith
  2. Aint no sunshine - Al Green (Notting Hill)
  3. You belong to me - Jason Wade (Shrek 1)
  4. I'd love you to want me - Lobo
  5. Love Story OST - Andy Williams
  6. All I want is you - U2
  7. My heart will go on - Celine Dion (of course! ;) )
  8. Endless Love - Lionel Richie & Diana Ross
  9. I will always love you - Whitney Houston
  10. Now and Forever - Richard Marx
  11. Stand by me - John Lennon
  12. When you say nothing at all - Ronan Keating
  13. I will be there for you - Bon Jovi
  14. Can't help falling in love - Richard Marx
  15. How deep is your love - The Bees Gees
  16. You're beautiful - James Blunt
  17. At Last - Etta James (it should be the last track...nicely wraps up the mood)
  18. Take my heart back - Jennifer Love Hewitt (If Only)
  19. All for love - Sting and Rod Stewart
  20. With or without you - U2
  21. Wonderful tonight - Eric Clapton
  22. I can't stop loving you - Phil Collins
  23. You sang to me - Marc Antony
  24. Iris - Goo Goo Dolls (City of Angels)
  25. Right here waiting - Richard Marx
  26. Your body is a wonderland - John Mayer
  27. Your song - Elton John
  28. Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden
  29. The Wind beneath my wings - Kenny Rogers
  30. I will - The Beatles
  31. Unchained melody - The Righteous Brothers
  32. Nothing's gonna change my love - Glenn Medeiros

    Not so sure if I'd want a hindi collection...simply coz they are sooooooo many of them that I like...it'll end up looking like a 'playdatabase' :))

    © Z.

    Comments

    Nikhil said…
    Not wincing cos of the list...wincing because number 3 is the one i gave you
    Lady Z said…
    True...stuff like this makes it believable that people as diverse as you & I can be friends! :))

    Popular posts from this blog

    Principle 1.

    Killer V.

    Principle 4.