Within Me

Hmm. Ajeeb dastaan hai yeh. Kahaan shuru kahan khatam....yeh manzilen hai kaunsi...na woh samajh saken na hum.

25 yrs have passed since I came into existence. Another 25...max 35 to go, if all goes well. Life seems such a waste of everything. It's all gonna end into nothing. In this short span...such short passage, we manage to make so many friends & enemies...how many we choose to forget..how many we choose to ignore...how often we break hearts & how long we nurture heart breaks. even when I say "Shrug and move on", it seems so futile. Move on to what?

At such times, those cliched words come to mind..."We all have a purpose to fulfill." Somehow that purpose seems much more than anything materialistic. It seems that in this short span...God wanted us to know & to live. Know what's the whole fuss about...know that being alive means much more then breathing & earning a 'living'...

It's to realise about God Himself....how He embodies in each one of us...how He'll take care of our 'troubles', if we trust Him to...how at times, it's just the strong faith that sees us through the darkest times...how trusting God is also about trusting your own self...

At the end of this journey, each one of us should know what we truly are...you know, at times there are few elderly people whose faces reflect their wisdom and a serene calmness. These people have discovered themselves & thus discovered God.

I yearn for that peace...that tranquility which speaks in each of my actions. I know it requires me to have tremendous faith in my abilities & not panic when the I dunno where am heading. For strong faith can only be built through testing times. Trust can be rock solid, if it can withstand rough weather.

I pray to you God...help me discover You...help me discover myself.

Aameen.

© Zarine.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Aameen
Anonymous said…
.how many we choose to forget..how many we choose to ignore...how often we break hearts....

Well, I can "Identify" with atleast one of those types you mentioned above......

Righto?

Still Cheers

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.