I miss her.

Today one of my best buddies, Seema along with her cute lil daughter, left for Saudi Arabia to join her husband. When she was in India, we’d talk atleast once every 2 weeks and catch up. I met up with her on my last visit to Hyd. I’m already missing her.

With my mood already in the flashback mode, I switched on my comp and selected songs from 2002-2004 releases. That was the time when we were closest and had a time of our life. And while I listen to these songs, not just Seema, but couple of other pals also flashed my mind. Life was so innocent just ~6 years back. What were the worries besides lectures, notes & projects?

Endless chatting on Y!...infact, 2 of my good pals now come from those mad chatting sessions…Ritesh & Zain. Glad both of them doing well for themselves in life now. But I miss those times. Life was so full of anticipation back then…there was so much to look forward to.

What’s life now? It’s a series of meetings & deadlines. Week after week, month after month, year on year. Same goals…give some, take some. Atleast, off late, I have the flexibility of working from home. Thanks to which I didn’t miss any deadlines. Back to square. You can shout, but you cant escape.

I cant understand myself at times….aur kya chahiye mujhe life mein? I need some inspiration. Work has never been & will never be an inspiration for me, no matter how much I love it. I need something that’ll take me away from the rigmarole. That’ll make me smile & feel like a kid. Make me feel secure & at ease. Make me feel alive. I feel all the above when I’m with my guy…but he has his limitations as well…he’s much more committed to his career than I am. I want to depend on something independent. I have lost my mind.

God…please take me back to those times… :-(. Gimme that frame of mind back atleast, if nothing else!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.