Reliving MBA days.

I was going through my first blog on blogspot and realised how much I miss my MBA days. I chose to make that blog inaccessible...one gets re-directed to this one as soon as that one loads completely.

But those days....those sleepless nights...worrying about subjects just before exams and countless projects & quizzes...those pals...buddies who get so busy in their current lives that memories of those days dont hit them even once in a while...how I was such a loner in those days...staying up blogging or chatting with pals over the Internet...

Now the only thread that keeps me connected to that world is my guy...someone who found a mention even in the earliest of my posts' there....its difficult to explain how it feels to have your best buddy as your life partner...it feels like treasuring a part of your life....reliving it again & again...feeling that young & stupid & vulnerable all over.... a feeling of warmth... a complete feeling... coz here's someone who knows you from the days when you were gawky & crazy! Life's come a full circle... its about to...



© Zarine.

Comments

Anonymous said…
:)

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.