A Big Question Mark..

Sometimes you throw caution to the wind,decide you'll do what you want to do,and then somewhere down the line you have your own doubts. At times,it's so easy to walk the most treaded path.Everything abt it is tried and tested and all you need to do is follow the footsteps.That insecurity of 'What Next?' is absent.

You flow with the tide and it does help.I dunno,but how many can risk following their own path.At times,so much is at stake,that u better stick to the routine.You can hardly afford to make any mistakes on the new path.Every step has to be a calculated one.Though you started off by throwing caution to the wind,you end up being more cautious than before.But then,I guess,at the end of it all,the good part is that you gain confidence that no matter what comes,you can handle it.But do you have to risk things to learn?

I'm such a rebellious person at times.And then I wonder,what/whom am I rebelling against?Is there something wrong with the system,or with me?The system ought to be correct,for it stood the test of time.Then,am I wrong? Why do I have to shun anything that sounds normal/regular/stereotypical? Why cant I accept things as they are? I have friends who are so happy when they score A's.Why do I simply shrug it off,irrespective of whether I get an A or a D? And then why do I question myself on such an insensitive trait? Why do I doubt myself whenever I choose a different path? Is it so wrong to do something like that? Will I be happy doing what others do? Will I be happy by not doing so? And for God's sake,why do I think so much??!!!

Some things can be so disturbing....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.