One more down...

My boss quit. Sigh. She was a nice lady.

 

Shit happens.

 

Which brings me to the theory I have been postulating for some time....that my relation with any boss doesn’t last usually beyond 6-9 months...either they quit or I move out. The good ones quit, I move out when its a jerk.

 

For my personal records, the bosses list below

 

Apr 06 – Started working

Jul 06 – Boss 1 moves to Corporate

Feb 07- Boss 2 quits; Boss 3 is a super jerk

May 07 – I change cities..Boss 4 is nice

Sept 07 – I move across to a diff business..Boss 5 is ok

Mar 08 – Boss 5 quits

Aug 08 – Boss 6 quits, Boss 7 is a jerk

Feb 09 – As part of the leadership prgm, I move on a rotation. Boss 8 is the worse of the lot

Dec 09 – The worse had to be there for the longest period. Ass.

Jan 10 – Feb 10 – No boss

Mar 10 – Boss 9 is nice

Jun 10 – Boss 9 quits. Boss 10 is nice as well

Aug 10 – Boss 11 as my rotation ends and I move to a business for long term

 

So 4 years of working and 10 bosses. Super.

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.