Reading Season.

As I got loads of time to kill, I decided to dig out some old books. Some of my favt subjects like Data Communication & Networking, Modern Database Management, TCP/IP, Java Applications and Web Designing were back on my table. Best part is,this time I'll not be reading them like a student does :).

I came across a book called "If you meet Buddha on the road,kill him." It has a line which impressed me - "No meaning that comes from outside of us is real." The book talks about how Gurus and Spiritual Guides are nothing better but a guiding force to discover what lies within ourselves. Will write a review on it. I read 3-4 pages and was thinking over it for 2 hours! :O :O.

One dhaasu line from that book :- "Only what you can let go will stay with you."


*********************************

I realised today I dont like history.



© Zarine.

Comments

Anonymous said…
well!! u dont like history bt i guess someone does :P

~Opposites Attract~ :))
Anonymous said…
Teri to mein ^&$#&$%%^*(&^

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.