Bookie Taggie!

Oh k...was taking it rather leniently till one of my pals blasted me for 'breaking the chain'!..Boy,how I hate conforming to rules and doing what has to be done..:(

With due respect to Geetu,Subbu and Apurv for tagging me,I shall try to add to this noble cause..!

No. Of Books I own - Dunno...rather dont care...keep reading them - if I like them, send it over to Seema to read and if I dont,send it over to the Raddi waala.

Last 5 books I bought - Excuse me :(...but the list goes like - Kotler, Org Behv by Robbins, Fin Mgmt by Prasanna Chandra,Winning by Jack Welch and an Archies comic :D

5 Books that mean something - Umm...a toughie...

1.The Kiss - Danielle Steel - Ok,I know her work sucks,but this one was good...
2.The Alchemist - Paul Coelho - Not tht it made me realise my 'calling in life',but had few good instances here n there.
3.Ummm....
4.Lemme think.....
5.Mebbe Dilbert's Principle? :P

Seriously folks,I'm at loss here...cant recall anything that meant a 'lot' or made a difference. Books for me are just ways to either pass time,or learn something. And amongst the latter category, I tend to learn and forget :)). Tsk,tsk. Ok,5 people I tag or 'infect' with this book virus...

1.Vipul- I know you've only finished 14 pages of the novel which I lent you last month!Nevertheless,it still comes under 'Books you've read' :))
2.Hirdu - If this post clashes with your landing in India...then ignore it.Spend time with your folks.Books will be a better company in the U S of A :)
3.Suhail - Hehehheh...I know you dont blog anymore...! Mebbe you could just let us how you found 'The Love Story'? ;)
4.Puneet - Some concession for ya. You can post on the last 5 medical journals you read :P :D
5.Ranjan - Ok..your blog's not linked on mah page,but then that relieves you of tagging 5 more innocent,unsuspecting souls :))

Am kinda 100% sure,none of the 5 listed above will carry it forward.No probs folks, atleast you accomplish what I couldnt ;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oops !! I missed this tag...okay ...Lemme untag myself from this ....

here it is...

Bookie Taggie! - As If I Care..!

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.