Trust me! :)

The normal way to decide if someone is dependable or not is measuring how many times they've lived upto their commitment or deliverable.

But at times, you get this 'sense' that someone is dependable. This is most often triggered by the person's aura or the way they carry themselves. So if someone is charming and makes you feel at ease, its easy to believe that they are dependable. Not always, though.

People who are aware of their weaknesses often do a great job at hiding them. If I know I'm not dependable...I will atleast portray an image to the contrary. This helps me decide which ones to be dependable for or even hide behind my "good aura". If you have 2 people, 1 who does the work but starts with a "I dunno if I'll do it.." or "I hate doing this"..and another who starts with "Sure, why not" and eventually does not do it...its easier for people to believe the latter to be more dependable than the former. Coz..u built a trust factor with the latter when he said "Sure, why not"...and its difficult to accept that you trusted the wrong party. Its only with time you realise the difference.

Often, time is a luxury everyone cant afford.

© Z.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.