Some wish list

I dunno whats the urgency to publish this post...am dead sleepy and still punching away the keys.

(After stifling another yawn)...the point was...I need to do certain things. Like sleeping, maybe. Ok..get over it.

This post is inspired or rather the thought was triggered by a teddy bear friend (someone who looks like a teddy....not someone you take to bed when u r lonely!) Sleep deprivation people...it can make one lose all senses.

Things to do before I die (unlike my friend who knows the exact number of things he'd wanna do...i'm happy that I atleast have something!)

  • Ride a bike...kasam se...the Ducati types...full speed, swanky helmet.. minus the chick, obv
  • Be able to converse without getting worked up
  • Have a personal library with atleast couple of thousand titles
  • Go on a cruise
  • Be able to understand religions...all of them
  • Get rid of prejudices
  • Do a course on Oceanology
  • Learn the art of meditation
  • Learn a sport...preferably squash
  • Learn the guitar/ violin
  • Be privileged enough to mentor a soul
  • Not give up on love, ever
  • Learn to sleep when its time to sleep


© Z.

Comments

Hirdesh Gupta said…
I liked this one the best....

"Learn to sleep, when it's time to sleep"...

it's already 3 am in here and sleep is in itself a distant dream....
Nikhz said…
LOL !! Jesus Christ ! LOL ! I first listed then I counted :). Anyways, nice list....we have some in common....will figure it out. Talk about sleep deprived, just came back to work after a break of 3 hrs and got a night testingg.....dont ask !! That last one will never work for me !
Lady Z said…
@ Hirdu - I can understand buddy...yesterday I was up till 6 am...no idea what led to this sleep deprivation

@ Nikhz - You are a born insomniac!

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.