No Title

I read this the other day, “We become what we think of”

 

It made me yawn. Or maybe it was the biryani I had for lunch that made me yawn. So, back to the statement. The author of this particular statement says that when you believe in this one line, it will change your life. And you’ll be happy, successful and find a BMW next time you scratch a detergent bar coupon (ok, that was made up)

 

“We become what we think of”. Hmm, what do I think of the whole day? I think of escaping from certain people I so hate, I think of what my better half must be doing, I think of how futile it is to struggle at times...infact, it amazes me now that I think more about people I don’t like than the ones I adore!

 

I’m so caught up in hating and getting back at those people, that I don’t think of anything else for most of the day! What a waste! But you know, these people (the ones you hate & vice versa) do such things to your self esteem, that you cant stop fuming about things.

 

Now, if I reduced thinking about them...I realize I have a huge period of thought time to fill up for. What can I think about? There’s this immediate deliverable I have which I so hate!! And I cant help thinking about it!!

 

Oh my God! I need to be cured! I need an asylum!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.