No Title - II

In continuation of the last post...I actually thought about that line.

 

Dum hai boss.

 

I also realized, that besides the people I hate and my sweetheart (mutually exclusive please! J) I think about my friends and couple of other people too. And in this list of other people, I think of Allwin Agnel the most. I dunno why. I just think about him and that’s about it...! Not that I wanna join his firm or something (I’m basically a very lazy person & his firm is too charged up for my comfort :P ). He keeps flashing in my mind...and since I’m into psychology and stuff...I’m sure its symbolic of something. Dunno what though. When I have free time, I just open the PG forum or the Slog page...not that I look forward to any information or have something to contribute there...but...its an old habit which refuses to die hard. He hangs around in the back of my mind. Doesn’t say anything. I thought I’ll talk to him once and maybe the things would be ok...but no...when we spoke, we yakked away happily like 2 friends do when they catch up after long. So it’s not about him per se...but its something related to him...or something which he symbolizes. What is it?!! This line is driving me crazy.

 

Allwin will freak out when he reads this :- ))

Comments

Allwin said…
I have officially freaked out :P

We should chat more often :D

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.