..Soooo arbit

An amusing discussion between a colleague and me.

C : (..Continuing from a ongoing conversation)...so we just need to buff it up a little..

Z : (interrupting)....need to ‘what’ a little?

C : Buff? Ok...in my comp engg days, we used to call it buffing up things...

Z : (nodding my head)...oh k...you are a computer engineer??

C : (shrugs) umm...yeah...but then MBA ruined everything!

Z : (raises eyebrows)...you are an MBA??

C : (nods head in a weird way)...well, yeah...but you know, 5 years of corporate life wiped it all out...

Z: (eyebrows still raised)...you’ve worked 5 years??

C: (smiles)...yeah...but still feels like my first job!!

Z: (nods head with a know all expression)...ahhh...so you are basically as good as a 12th pass doing his first job!

C: (Stunned)...err...what???

Z : Hehehehehehe

*Grins*

Comments

Hirdesh Gupta said…
:) after a long time I am coming back to the blog world...

this post is very fresh....
Lady Z said…
Hey Hirdu...a very long time indeed mate!

Welcome back...and lemme add you to my blogroll :)

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Choice to choose.