Read the post for the title

I should author a book on managing uncertainties. It’ll be titled “What you should know when you don’t know!” (Copyright & all those rights applicable!!)

Ok, why do I say this? It’s coz last 2 years of my life...I’ve plunged head first into so many things about which I had no clue about. City change...how will you handle the new city? No idea. Role change...how will you handle that? No idea. Another role change in 6 months...again, no idea. In year from then...get into the leadership program...with no idea...get into another role in 3 months from then with no idea...and again consider yet another role with...you got it right...NO IDEA!

Now, No Idea here does not mean I don’t know what I’m getting into. It means...I dunno how I’ll handle it. The point also is...I’m so open to change that it surprises me. I have no apprehensions dealing with new people, new situations. I just get into it, do my stuff and move on. Is it coz I don’t know what I want? Indeed, what do I want? No Idea.

Do I need to know? Mebbe. Mebbe not. How does it help? It helps you to stay focused. But a person like me who gets bored easily and is restless doing the same thing after a while, may be it’s not that bad a thing.

So, back to the book....What you should know when you don’t know? NO IDEA!!!

Hahahaha.

Comments

beacuse all great achievements requires uncertainity.(thats wat i have been told )
you dont know me, right ??

but " Why you should know when you don’t know!” ??

hehehehe

Loved this line..!! keep writing and rocking and keep MOTI-vating oers...

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.