Day 3-7 and Beyond

Oh yeah..I had to update about the remaining diet days…ummm…

Day 3 was bananas & milks & soup…so u can imagine how it went! Started with banana shake...and veg soup and then some more veg soup and bananas and then some milk. If anyone wants to know how a banana fed cow looks like, meet me.

Day 4 was all fruits & veg. Same old soup and same old fruits. I can sense their disdain when I reach out for them in the fridge.

Day 5 was chicken & tomatoes. NOW WE ARE TALKING!! I made some nice chicken stew. ZERO oil. This lasted me till tea time. Dinner was Minced chicken..yumm!

Day 6 was chicken & veggies. No chicken today as had no time to shop. Had the usual veggie fare.

Day 7 was rice & veggie & fruits. Had everything except the ones mentioned here.

So, Day 7 marked end of a uneventful diet program. The results? Well well…didn’t check!! Actually, didn’t bother to. But I have lost some inches and few of my old clothes which were on brink of being labeled as “Once worn, Cant Anymore” fit me now.

It was a nice diet plan actually...key learnings being lot of water, daily exercise (even if its for 10 mins) and no skipping breakfast.

But hey, didn’t momma already tell me this before I fooled around with diets?? Sigh. We’ll learn the hard way…we are like that only :D!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.