Finally my own!!

Phew!! After much deliberation, procrastination, frustration & desperation I've designed my own blog template. Right from the background, header, dividers, font to spacing et al. YES!!!

Need to fix few issues in this one as well...dunno why it loads to the rightside before centrally aligning itself....any thoughts?

Edit:- Now my Almighty knows how many changes I've done to this blog to finally reach here. This look is better than the chocolate one. Very spacious...has a nice airy feel to it.

This stays.

Till I start getting those template change bouts again!!!

© Zarine.

Comments

Anonymous said…
because it creates the table first, places the content in the table and then the alignment part comes in...
not sure, bt i guess it can be rectified..

as far as the template, GREAT job....somehow the background does not go well...the rest looks perfect..
Ye manzilen !! said…
I thought you are much more creative than this Miss......try again!
Ye manzilen !! said…
Zarina-
u know you have "changed" the looks about a dozen times. Looking for perfection huh? Let Aamir Khan chase it, you find what is imperfect and make it perfect by getting associated with it...

This is the only path to Nirvana, my friend - trusts those that have been there, done that and made films..

Galat bola kiya apun?
Ye manzilen !! said…
Chupp Chuppp khadi ho Zaroor koi baat hai....
hahah
Ye manzilen !! said…
thoda sa zafrani ho jaye...

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.