Do saal

In another week, I’ll compete 2 years of my ‘professional life’. Ah! 2 saal. Those first 3-4 months…I remember them so vividly. Eager & hungry. Full of energy & promise. Smiling at everyone….bright new mornings…chirpy self…enquiring mind & observing eyes.

2 years….what has changed? Definitely have subdued down…don’t jump the gun anymore…take more informed & calculated decisions…don’t fret & fume over escalations…can handle pressure better now…know who to smile at…know what to ask & to whom…can manage time better…and most importantly…know where I’m headed now.

Net net..it’s been a good 2 yrs…with a fair share of ups & downs…and I’m loving it! Yakkkuuuu!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
"know where I am headed now"... Congrats! Sigh... Guess the only time I am able to say that is when I board and aeroplane... :-(
Anonymous said…
gud to know that ur career is on track....
bt just a word of caution, when u think tht ur life is running smooth, thts when a surprise wud be ground shaking....so watch out for any such 'surprises'...

Cheers
Vipul

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Dazed