Lost in 'Space'.

I like this place man. Feel like talking forever here :).

Since all my pals turned into bewafaas and left me to join their jobs/homes, am all by myself. Useless things pass my mind and I'm too lazy to ponder over them :P. Raving raving and ranting ranting about nothing at all.

I read somewhere "People want space in their relationships". I wanted too. Before I knew it was all BS. Now I'd rather have my guy calling me up and bugging me all the time than having 'space'. I'll just say "Quid pro quo,hon" and he'll back off :D.

What space man..kya karoge space ka? Why do u want any emptiness in a relation? Why cant u be your respective selves anyway? Before you know, that space turns into a huge gap which would require a bridge to close the divide. Cherish the proximities. Not everyone is lucky to have their loved one by their side :(.

IF there's enough respect in a relation, you'd naturally let the other person be as he/she is. "Space" factor is taken care of.

Hai na?



© Zarine.

Comments

Anonymous said…
u kno i wud prefer the space thing though...i got a concept tht for a person to see things clearly he shud be alone for a while and listen to his inner voices...(i mean not the burps and the grumble in his stomach wen he is hungry! ;) ) wel yea its obviously required tht the person knos the diff between space and a huge gap... nai toh wats the point in havin a relationship.... Peace :)
Anonymous said…
Hmm...interesting. 'Space'. Just what is space? I think a lot of that depends on your interpretation of the term. I have seen a couple that is together for most of the time and the two speak to each other every day for over an hour, but they are both comfortable as each has his/her space and places no restrictions on the other.

The main point is that whenever one of them feels like spending time alone and being incommunicado, there is no issue that is caused. Each is allowed freedom... THAT is space.

On the other hand a friend of mine broke up becoz, although there was enough time that both people were getting and everything, one party wanted to KNOW everything and be involved, calling it "collective decision-making" etc. One needs to know whether one's interpretations of 'space' match with the others', before placing demands I guess :-)
Anonymous said…
i agree woth u ...space factor is taken care of.....read ur previous blog it was great...and this tooo.
U have a nice template here...did u design it urself?
Anonymous said…
i dont quite care to think about relationships.
fortunately loved by all in home, and dosent really matter much outside home.
i believe in give what u get , thats it!
Anonymous said…
I guess Mike you got it right. It about wanting to be incommunicado and getting to be so. Mudassir, your comment is extension to wht the Mighty Mike says. :)

SS,my own template is under construction. I just learned how to create blog skins :D

Paddy,tht is best way to deal dude :)

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.