Wham-bang-CRASH!!

Yay. The New Year started with a bang. Literally and physically :))

Poor me was in an auto which looked real sad. The auto wala should've been in his Harem,counting his last days...but he chose otherwise. He drove the auto with so much zest,it would put the super sonic pilots to shame. And he banged into a bike. The auto jerked suddenly to the left - out I fell - auto followed suit - the whole damn machine landed on my ankle - OUCH!!!!!!

What next? Hospital, of course!! Thankfully had a pal - Ketan - along. Few moments of pain seem like eternity.I realised this when I was sitting outside the hospital, holding my ankle in agony and the watchman refused the wheelchair. Ketan tried his best to drive sense into the guy, but he wouldnt listen. He wanted us to take another entrance which led to the OPD. But here I could barely stand, leave along walking that distance. Someone else came along and thankfully let us in,with me on the wheelchair.

Trust me, I felt so funny. Sitting on that wheelchair and being wheeled about. Recalling the whole incident makes me nauseatic. I dunno how I was smiling and grinning at that point,now I can hardly stomach that experience. X -Ray revealed it was Ankle Contusion
The Doc said..go home..and rest. So me is resting for another 4-5 days now.

God bless me.



© Zarine.

Comments

Anonymous said…
ohhh.
what a start to the new year..
enjoi your bed rest .. wishing for a speedy recovery..;-)
Anonymous said…
aargh an accident to start of the year !! chalo Get Well Soon :)

PS: thanks for putting the medterm link :D
PPS: hope u have a far better year ahead !

PPPS: take care
Anonymous said…
damn sorry for 3 comments ! im not a spammer !!!! plz put a delete button :)

it just won't show my comment so i pressed submit thrice !! n then suddenly i saw my comment here thrice :o

plz delete it urself now :D
Anonymous said…
literally rocking start to new year..:D .. hope that you are doing fine..enjoy your bed rest and get well soon :-)
Anonymous said…
Getz well soonz :)
Anonymous said…
Dear Z,
Talk about getting off with a bang...
Lets hope that the year does not end with a whimper (Though, I am quite sure it won't ;) )
Take good care of yourself and get well soon. We need you back in top gear soon.
Anonymous said…
Hehehe..I know..what a start :).

Thanks for all the concern folks...feels good :)

I should be moving and kicking (*with both the feet ;)* ) by this weekend..hopefully. :)
Anonymous said…
Hey that sounds terrible. Hope u get well soon. Take care. Happy new year...
Anonymous said…
Oye...
Get well soon...
Waise what about the auto driver??
He survived??:-P
Anonymous said…
hey happy new year...came along via ur orkut link ...i liked ur profile there.

so how u feeling now ...and rest well

Ash...
nice blog b/w
Anonymous said…
happy new year , what an adventurous start to the year , i suppose u r jumping and kicking by now.
Anonymous said…
@ Sudhir- It was terrible :(

@ Manish - Yeh yeh yeh..ur old buddy auto wala is fine...grrr!

@ Ash - Thanks * 2. :)

@ paddy - Neither jumping...nor kicking..limping :|
Anonymous said…
Hope you have a much better year ahead.
Anonymous said…
Sad! Damn, this new year seems to be all about these things. My ankle is broken BTW...laid up in a cast and all that :-(
Anonymous said…
Damn !! You know its been around 10 days since you have posted sth....Hey Come out of the shock ...and ....

We are waiting.....
Anonymous said…
Owwwwch ! thats bad ! U 4m Hyd rite ? Idhar ke autowaleh., aiseich hothey hain ! U take lots of rest n get well soon ! :)
Anonymous said…
@ Mike - Ahem, nothing new when it comes to u ;)

@ hirdu - Posted :)

@ Komak Kanth - No traffic sense man!! But am ekdum puurrrfect now :),thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.