Just another day at work.

It gets so increasingly frustrating. You have 100 people around with 10000 expectations. Add to these, you have 1000 more people who you are responsible for with 1000000 more. And if you dont live upto even 1 of them, its catastrophe. You have either changed or dont care or are irresponsible or simply the issue is escalated, if it can be.

I'm beginning to detest it now. Everywhere I turn, I have people expecting something out of me, with timelines attached!! Who do I turn to?? Is there a single person I can bank on to partner with me throughout this without having to keep knocking doors for help everytime? I understand the pressure and its not as if its something I've not dealt with before. But now...I'm losing all the interest & zeal to handle it. It all seems just so not worth it...

God, you are aware, arnt you? HELP ME. PLEASE.

© Z.

Comments

Ye manzilen !! said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ye manzilen !! said…
When someone starst feeling like this then samjah lo ke Shaadi Kareeb hai...
You've changed your location again!!! Oh well. How are things? And yes, am finally back! Hopefully will manage to post slightly more regularly from now... How are things at your end?

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.