Do Distances matter?

There’s this friend of mine who I met over the Net. I still rem’ber his first line…it was “How shameless can you be?” And the topic in question was my making blind guesses in the Quant section in CAT 2003. I don’t rem’ber my reply though…I jus recall I was a lil taken aback!

It’s been 4 years now. We’ve met thrice. But he was always there when I needed him. I hope it was vice versa as well. We talk like 2, max 3 times in a month since we got working. Imagine meeting someone who’s so close just 3 times out of the 1400 days that you know each other. And actually, if you add up the time we spent with each other on these 3 days, it’ll add up to just a day!!

He’s someone I’m proud of. He reinstates my belief about relations being all about minds connecting & staying in touch.

Distances…they come in between if you let them.

Comments

Anonymous said…
try this experiment. Keep two bar magnets such that their same poles are facing each other. And keep them just out of each other's magnetic field. They would remain in the same state for as long as you wish. Now try and bring the two poles together. The magnetic fields come into picture and they start repelling. The more closer you bring them, the more distant they become.
The same applies for relationships. A long distance/once-in-a-while relationship will more often than not remain the same. Distances only come when you are close enough to feel the distances.
Anonymous said…
Where are you?? long time! :)

And yeah such friends are priceless...
Anonymous said…
@ Vipul - Now why do you assume the magnets will have same poles facing each other? Try it with their opp poles and get the picture?

Same poles are like people who u dont get along with...as long as they arnt within your circle of influence, they dont matter. And when they do come in, you obviously repel.

Lets not literally take the concept of same poles as same minds/attitudes.


@ Astha - Hey I did check out your last post on Hippocrates..it was nice! :)
Anonymous said…
Kuch to majbooriyan rahi hongi!
Yun hi koi Be wafa nahi hota....

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.