Uh oh..Sorry!!

Hmm...goof ups...mistakes...galtiyaan. Kisse nahi hoti? Mujhe se bhi hui hai, My Lord!!

Jaise ke:-


  • Clicking reply on my own mail and then sending the reply to myself :| It was meant to be forwarded!!

  • Confusing 2 associates with same initials and then sending the wrong one for redeployment. Poor thing, she was wondering why I wanted her to move out! :))

  • When not aware of a particular policy, trying to figure it out through common sense. Lesson learnt :- Not all policies are common sense friendly.

  • Changed the date of a major event and forgot to inform all those involved! :| It was a BAD experience! :((

  • **Added after Vipul's comment** - I had to draft a mail whose recipients were all the top honchos. I very meticulously wrote it...checked and rechecked the sentences, spellings..even read the sentences out aloud to see how they sounded! (DuH!). After a thorough check....clicked "Send". A minute later, one of them replied with a curt 1 sentence mail :- "Mails should always have a subject line." Yeh!!! I was so occupied with the body of the mail...once it was perfect...I was totally exhausted and sent the mail without filling anything in the Subject line! I banged my head on my keyboard after receiving my VP's mail!! :)). :((. I still dunno whether to laugh or cry abt it!!

Abh ke liye itna kaafi hai...warna meri waat lag jayegi!


© Zarine.

Comments

Anonymous said…
how cud u forget tht no subject mail whch u "carefully" drafted :P
Anonymous said…
Of course, buddy!! Included it...thanks..!!

Ps:- Hehehehe...good hai, I shld keep sharing such debacles with you...live testimony rahegi ;-)
Anonymous said…
We want more!

We want more!

Common guys, chant with me:

We want more!

We want more!

We want more!

We want more!
Anonymous said…
6 months into my job, and I have goofed up so many times that I'm almost sure they're reconsidering their decision to hire me.. :)
Apart from one of failing to inform parties involved about the new date, I guess I've already done all.. :p
Hows u madame.. long time since u dropped at my blog.. :)
Anonymous said…
This happens to so many people so often..u write a mail with a very important attachment..and when u send it..phew..u have forgotten the attachement..!!

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.