Free fall.




Off late, have often caught myself thinking/imagining about bungee jumping during the meetings. I feel like running outta the room into the greens. Want to free fall. Zip, zap, zooom.

*********************************************

When I used to hear about Life and the choices it offers, I would smirk. It was all pre-determined to such an extent that even what we would choose would be part of the larger design! Hmmm..doesnt look like it works that way. What we choose determines how people perceive us. It's of no use to make sense of what people are saying/doing, coz they keep changing. Everything is so fluid and dynamic that you crave for some stability. Something to hang onto...an anchor..a support...

*********************************************

Miles to go before I sleep...
Hundreds of promises to keep...
I swear on the Lord above,
I must be one helluva procastinating creep!




© Zarine.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hey..

You write really well..Flipped through all u r Blogs this week end..Its really amazing..and Natural..

'T'
Anonymous said…
Oye long time no posts???

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.