Hey,I'm good,really!

There's this sect of folks who believe in showing off their knowledge base to one and all.They'll talk and talk and talk.Everywhere.With Everyone.They need to tell people that they know.How good they are and how well-read and all that horse s***.Like one of them told me,"Zarine,unless you talk,how will they know how good you are?!" What non-sense! (Or like S would put it,"Gah,what crap!" )

Granted,these days you gotta 'sell' yourself,but why carry your encyc on your sleeve all the time????It's like you trying to convince yourself about your abilities more than the other party!That brings me to another topic.Of talkative people.

From what I've observed and gathered,talkative people tend to be lil insecure deep down.There's this restlessness about them,they are constantly engaged with something or the other.Very hyper and at times,edgy too.Most of them are pretty confident,and this makes it more intresting.Insecurity and Confidence combo.You have to balance them properly,coz if either gets an upper hand,you are at the extremes.You either get into deep depression/fraustration coz of the insecurity or get over the top coz of the extra confidence.

Umm.Where would I rate myself?Extremely moody.I may kick the person I idolise,if I'm in the wrong frame of mind!I WAS talkative,but now it all depends on my audience.Jaisi sangat,waisi fitrat.And this is what I hate the most!!!!!!!!! Talking abt myself in mah blog! Argh!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Principle 1.

Killer V.

Principle 4.